left Necessarily Necessary: Well Let's Just Get Started

1/1/08

Well Let's Just Get Started




As I sit here starting a blog I am thinking, why do this? Will it help me get through school any faster? Probably not. Will I learn anything from it? Possibly, because I plan on asking computer science questions and maybe I will get a response from someone. When I think of how big the world wide web has become the voice inside my head tells me getting a response on here is like trying to scream at a rock concert and everyone hear you. I have always enjoyed the world of technology and have to decided to make a career out of it. I have tried to learn somethings on my own but as I am reading about one thing something else comes along and gets me all off the first subject. It is just over whelming so I am thinking a controlled environment will keep me on track. So follow me as I go through the world of a computer science major. If you are and expert help me out if you are a student yourself maybe this will help in someway.

2 Comments:

fraser k said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I made the same tentative post over 2 years ago and have not looked back - it has been an awesome journey.

I suspect that if you stick with it you will learn, you will connect and you will grow. It's a tremendous medium!

Anyway, let me know if I can help with anything as you get going (we've all been there).

Now, I'm reaching out from AdaptiveBlue to thank you for installing our widget onto your site - hopefully you found the process easy and straight forward. Let me know if you have any feedback (we love feedback).

How did you discover the product?

Best of luck!

Fraser
blog.adaptiveblue.com

G. Sanford said...

Thanks for the inspiration, and I will tap into the offer for help in the future. I did reserch looking for the best looking, well designed widget for blogs and yours was it hands down. The simple installation process and the layout options had alot to do with my decision.