left Necessarily Necessary: A Salary Study

1/7/08

A Salary Study


So I was curious what the pay scale was for someone that received a bachelors degree in computer science. This was a real motivator. I plan on designing software and owning my own business and this little scale gives me an idea what my services are worth. Computer software engineers are one of the occupations projected to grow the fastest and add the most new jobs over the 2008-16 decade. Excellent job prospects are expected for applicants with at least bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science and with practical work experience. The myth about all the tech jobs moving away from the States is just that, a myth. Students choosing computer science as a major have a great outlook. I am excited to receive my Degree and get started in this journey.

0 Comments: