left Necessarily Necessary: UltraPortable Air

1/19/08

UltraPortable Air


The MacBook Air is the thinnest laptop on the market. I have been looking for a more portable laptop for several months and the Air grabbed my consideration. Did pulling this laptop out of a manila folder get your attention like it did mine? There are a few things I do not like though is the limited ports, no ExpressCard or card-reader option and the battery is not user upgradable. These are things I believe will be easy to work around and that is why I went ahead and pre-ordered the Air . The price was right for my budget and since I carry my computer everywhere this will take the load off my shoulder. Once I receive the Air i will report on the functionality of it and how much of a load it took off. Who else has order a Macbook Air and what do you think?

0 Comments: