left Necessarily Necessary: What is the name of that game show?

2/14/08

What is the name of that game show?


Dennis Miller is back on Television and I think it’s a great thing. He is the funniest man I know and always tells you whets on his mind in a very thought provoking funny way. Quotes like "You know there is a problem with the education system when you realize that out of the 3 R's only one begins with an R” make me laugh and think at the same time. Miller will be hosting a new show called Amnesia. The game goes like this: Miller asks you questions from your own life to see how much you know about yourself, and if you do you win, I have no idea, but I'm guessing fabulous prizes and/or money. "It's a comedy first that just happens to be wrapped in a game show package, and that allows me to be who I am," he said.

I'd like to be a contestant on this show. I feel like I could do very go at it. I do have that problem with names though. The commercial I saw was a guy trying to guess what his wife's wedding dress looked like. Who could honestly do that?

"Amnesia" is the second hosting gig Miller has lined up in the past month. He recently inked to host "Sports Unfiltered" for versus.

0 Comments: